Responsible for hands on support to customers during events, in-house and on-site. Experience using remote access software to troubleshoot remote systems and servers, configuring, deploying, and maintaining end-user workstations.
- Articulate/presents well
- A lot of end-user facing interaction
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Able to take ownership of each ticket assigned and see through to completion.
- Will take direction directly from the client as well as the cb20 team
- Junior-Level Desktop Support Experience:
- Active Directory user and group creation and management
- Office 365
- Create and manage users
- Create and update shared mailboxes and distribution groups
- Add or Remove Licenses
- Basic Understanding of DNS
- Experience using remote access software to troubleshoot remote systems and servers.
- Configuring, deploying, and maintaining end-user workstations
- Will provide hands on support to the customer during their events, both in-house and on the road (some travel required, in rare instances, will be overnight)
- Physically setting up desktops/laptops at events
- Connect computers to projectors/TVs for events
- Light equipment hauling (Desktops, laptops, monitors, etc IT hardware) for events
- Light setup work of network cables for events
- Hands on troubleshooting assistance at client office with direction of the cb20 team, may include:
- PC hardware troubleshooting
- Copier troubleshooting
- Simple visual inspection of network/server infrastructure, AT DIRECTION OF A cb20 ENGINEER
- Move cables between ports/devices, AT DIRECTION OF A cb20 ENGINEER
- Resource will be treated as cb20 employee, mandated to participate on site at cb20 offices for weekly and monthly team meetings
Qualification Requirements/Job Specifications
High School Diploma or equivalent. 2-year college degree preferred
Minimum of one-year technical support experience in a Support Center environment.
CompTIA A+ preferable but not required
Ability to communicate effectively with all types of personalities. Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance as defined by Computer Professionals International’s attendance policy. Ability to meet performance standards as defined by departmental policy.
Minimum 40 hours/week unless otherwise noted. Position is M-F 8am-5:15pm
Majority of the time is spent at desk
Psychological Stress Factors
Must be able to communicate in a professional, customer service oriented manner with clients who may, at times, be angry or frustrated, etc. This may be considerably stressful to some individuals. Must be able to keep track of support requests in a given day, including high priority items, ensuring every single item is addressed in an appropriate and timely manner.