While providing the highest level of customer service, the SCC answers incoming calls, tracks all information in Auto Task, and uses their knowledge along with their expertise to resolve tier 1 requests in a timely fashion. The SCC escalates unresolved problem/issues/requests to the proper tier 2 and 3 support team. Troubleshooting basic end user issues on various software applications, hardware, network and telecommunications systems and provide basic desktop support.
- Intake and process all new Support Center requests, triage and route appropriately.
- Assist project manager in project management activities. To include scheduling engineering time and kickoff\status\closeout meetings with the customer.
- Ensure SLAs are being tracked in Auto Task and are being met for all service activity.
- Know the status of all service desk tickets and ensure they are updated daily.
- Develop and deliver daily, weekly, and monthly reports to customers
- Ensure all scheduled proactive work outlined in the contracts is taking place.
- Process support and service calls in a professional and courteous manner consistent with Computer Professionals call management systems.
- Be the in-house expert on the Auto Task ticketing and CRM system.
- Maintain proficiency in cb20’s monitoring software.
- Route the call to either the support or service teams.
- Assist support and service teams in their activities (i.e. customer contact) to include sending PSA's to customers as requested.
- Input invoice information into database when service work orders are invoiced; once completed, file in appropriate folders. Attach check copies from accounting to appropriate invoice.
- Keep up-to-date on filing of work orders and first-level support customer files and service warranty orders into appropriate files, filing of billing in appropriate files.
- Input data for serial numbers, warranty expiration dates and contract numbers into cb20’s various documentation and tracking systems.
- Contact customers by phone for alerts, to make and confirm appointments for engineers and technicians.
- Works with engineers ensure all time is entered daily.
- Provide any phone support as required by our customers or staff.
- Provide first level technical support and perform regular audit and maintenance work (Training and instructions will be provided) For Example:
Client password resets
- Backup checks and testing work
- Internal account administration
- Monitor remote email alerts and log support incident as necessary. This will include contacting customers to verify they are having an issue and if they would like Support to resolve. For customer's who do not have the ability to generate backup related email alerts, connect to their site each morning and verify the backup status and log support incident if failure.
- Maintain Retainer files and providing documentation as needed for renewals of Retainers. As requested by customers, email retainer tracking spreadsheet analysis to customers monthly.
- This list of principal responsibilities is a working document and as such may not be complete. The list will be supplemented, as necessary.
Qualification Requirements/Job Specifications
2-year degree and/or or equivalent
Minimum of two-years experience in an information Technology environment and a minimum of five-years experience in a customer service role is preferred.
A clear understanding of present and developing technology trends and the ability to analyze and make decisions regarding the system Integration group. Additionally, strong organization, presentation, and written skills are mandatory. Strong teamwork skills are also mandatory.
Ability to communicate effectively with all types of personalities. Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance as defined by cb20’s attendance policy. Ability to meet performance standards as defined by departmental policy.
Minimum 40 hours/week unless otherwise noted
Majority of the time is spent at desk
Psychological Stress Factors
System Integration duties require excessive concentration. Customer satisfaction at all costs may be stressful to some individuals.