Accounts Payable functions including:
- receiving, matching, coding and processing invoices
- Ensure proper approval of all invoices
- Prepare check disbursements
- Prepare accounts payable related record keeping reports
- Prepares and maintains account reconciliations, including analyzing and researching sub-ledger and general ledger transactions for accuracy
- Assists in the daily cash functions including preparing daily cash deposits and maintaining daily cash receipts and disbursements log sheets
- Preparation of month end closing reports and information
- Daily bank deposits
High School Diploma or equivalent. Successful completion of several accounting classes.
Excellent analytical abilities, Superior organizational skills and a high attention to detail. Excellent communication skills, Knowledge of PC (Excel, Word) skills
20 hours/week unless otherwise noted.
Majority of the time is spent at desk.