Duties & Responsibilities
The Technology Alignment Manager leads a proactive service with standardization through best practices. They will work to reduce reactive issues, identify technical risk, and provide long-term planning.
- Meet with different clients in person daily.
- Complete technology assessments with the objective of discovering technical risks.
- Establish a good working relationship with clients and act as a trusted advisor.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and knowledge of clients within knowledge repository.
- Ensure configurations of technologies, application support, and warranty support are well documented.
- Maintain excellent working relationship with vendors in support of clients.
- Ensure clients are serviced quickly and efficiently.
- Complete technical checklists and reactive tickets as scheduled and needed.
- Provide exemplary customer service.
- Use problem-solving and people skills to ensure swift resolutions to technical issues.
- Utilizing a ticketing system to document all aspects of customer interactions.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and diagnosing error messages and failures.
- Learn and become knowledgeable of customer products and services
- Install, configure, maintain, and monitor in Windows, Linux, VoIP, PC, Storage, Virtual, Mobile, Server, and Network environments.
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 support, perform problem resolution, and provide 24-hour on-call support for computer/network systems when scheduled.
- Demonstrate effective soft skills, active listening skills and ability to empathize with customer’s situation.
- Promote teamwork and Support Center success.
Qualification Requirements/Job Specifications
Proven proficiency in all supported products and ability to resolve problems of highest complexity. Excellent communications and interpersonal skills. Proficient at installing and supporting connectivity and high-end systems products efficiently and reliably. Excellent troubleshooting skills. Must maintain certification and demonstrate high level of competence on software and hardware as defined by management.
4 year college degree or equivalent experience plus at least one of the following certificates: CCNA, Microsoft, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security +
4+ years of experience required in a technology environment including advanced systems integration experience.
A clear understanding of present and developing technology trends and the ability to analyze and make decisions regarding the system Integration group. Additionally, strong presentation and written skills are mandatory. Strong teamwork skills are also mandatory.
Ability to communicate effectively with all types of personalities. Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance as defined by cb20’s attendance policy. Ability to meet performance standards as defined by departmental policy.
- Working time: Minimum 40 hours/week. All other times as defined by the demands of the customers and department needs.
- Physical Dexterity: Must be able to travel and attend appointments on a daily basis.
- Working Conditions: Requires substantial movement.
- Psychological Stress Factors: System Integration duties require excessive concentration. Customer satisfaction at all costs may be stressful to some individuals.
- Lifting/Carrying:Typically, no lifting in excess of 60 lbs.